Friday, January 8, 2010

#5 - Brandon's Peanut Butter Snack




1 ricecake
1 tablespoon granola
1 tablespoon peanut butter

Spread peanut butter on ricecake.
Sprinkle on granola and top with a dab of honey.

Kids love it!
Makes one serving.

***

This is the best ricecake recipe ever!!

I wasn't going to make anything this morning, but I uncharacteristically found myself with more than fifteen minutes between the time I get out of bed and the time I have to get on the bus, so - ta da! And it works like a breakfast! Which I hardly ever eat, and which I'm told is the most important meal of the day.

I didn't have any granola, so I crumbled up a granola bar. I figure it's the same thing, right?

There's not much to say about this one. Easy and tasty. NO MICROWAVING! NO VEGIT! And I like all of the ingredients. Win.

Oh, I guess I should warn you about how there's honey in this, which Janet MacNab doesn't mention until later on. I used more than a "dab." Although I suppose a dab can mean however much I want it to mean.

I don't think the picture makes it look very appetizing, but please take my work for it. I'm not the best at food photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment