Sunday, February 14, 2010

#14 - Broccoli Flowerette



This one was not very good, because microwaved ricecakes are never very good. That's right, I spent Valentine's Day eating a not very good ricecake recipe, alone. My cat wouldn't even go near it.

The most interesting thing about the recipe is that Janet specifies that either Montery Jack or Gouda cheese be used. I bought gouda cheese. I even bought the "spiced" kind, though I totally wasn't paying attention when I purchased it and neglected to notice that the spices used are caraway seeds, which I really can't stand. Thankfully, they weren't too overpowering.

I also may have erred by microwaving this until definitely melted, as opposed to melting, as instructed.

Broccoli's tasty any which way though, in my books. I was fine with it being uncooked.

Recipe 14 on the 14th. Is that lucky?

No comments:

Post a Comment